The number one lesson of 2011? You just can’t fuck with Ben Cohen. The contestants on The Ten–our weekly countdown of the sexiest men–learned this the hard way, as the straight rugby hunk dominated last week’s competition. Former chart-toppers Todd Sanfield, Rocky LaBarre and AJ Pack better watch their backs!
So how does this game work? I’m glad that you asked! Each week, we’ll feature ten extremely sexy men to choose from. You can vote for up to two of these studs, and only the five with the greatest amount of votes will move on to the next round. The remaining five slots will be filled the following week by men who you’ve suggested, as well as a handful of hotties selected by your favorite bloggers (that would be us).
To keep things interesting, each participant will be retired after ten weeks on the charts. They have the opportunity of returning in the future, provided that they produce another hot video, photo shoot or anything worthy of a Manhunt Daily post.
Now let’s forget about the rules for a second and focus on what really matters–who should be on top next week? You have until next Tuesday to pick your two favorite guys, so hop to it and make your vote count!
UPDATE: For those who haven’t voted yet, you should know in advance–Todd Sanfield has promised to spread his butt cheeks if he’s voted number one for the next two weeks.
To view this week’s rankings and vote, follow the JUMP:
1. BEN COHEN (LW – 8, W2): This one wasn’t even a contest! Cohen was nearly one-hundred votes ahead of today’s runner-up, and he practically buried the rest of the competitors. Speaking of which, I would love to bury my face between his beefy thighs. And live there for the rest of my life. Ugh, could this man be any hotter?
2. VICTOR (LW – 10, W2): There’s been an interesting trend within the past few weeks. The tenth place contestant has consistently rocketed into the top five, only to last there for exactly one week. It’s happened to a ton of hot guys, including D.O., Daniel Garofali, Lucas Gabo and Alex Nardell. Will Victor be the next man to fall victim to the tenth place curse? We sure as hell hope that’s not the case!
3. ROCKY LABARRE (LW – 5, W6): To get the full effect of this picture, you’ll need to click and enlarge it! Just imagine stepping into a dimly lit room, only to find this man waiting for you. He’s reclining back in an armed chair with his thick cock standing at full attention. You run forward to straddle him and take in every inch of his manliness. And then he works your hole like a true professional. YUM!
4. TODD SANFIELD (LW – 1, W8): We’ve expressed some hesitation over using this picture of Mr. Sanfield. Why? Because it doesn’t fully capture his handsome face and sculpted torso. With that said, it does capture one of the most amazing asses on the planet. Don’t even think about letting this man fall off the charts! We’re not sure we can survive without him.
5. AJ PACK (LW – 4, W7): Sure, we’ve seen AJ Pack wearing much less, but something about this picture made our holes twitch. Perhaps it’s the way his chest hair is peeking out from that Everlast tank top? Or is it the seductive old Hollywood stare? Frankly, my dear, we don’t give a damn… All you need to know is that he’s hot as fuck.
6. JOSH MONRAD (DEBUT): Pardon us while we take a moment to hyperventilate and sell our souls for the chance to have sex with this man. Josh Monrad made quite an impression with his debut on Manhunt Daily, and we look forward to seeing if he’ll perform well on The Ten!
7. NICHOLAS GOGEL (DEBUT): Apparently, you’re into the tall, lanky and muscular types! Nicholas Gogel was right behind Monrad in terms of popularity, and we could see him performing just as well. Of course, do either of these men have a chance against their beefier competition? Only time will tell, my friend…
8. TARIK KALJANAC (DEBUT): Mustache or no mustache, the winner of 2010’s Mr. Universe pageant makes us want to do unimaginable things in the bedroom. We’re particularly hypnotized by his nipples. It’s almost as if they’re calling to be licked and sucked upon! Most likely, we’d start from his taint and work our way up.
9. ALESSANDRO CALZA (RETURN): Calza’s “Coach” series was such a hit that we’ve decided to bring him back to the countdown. We’d like to attribute some aspect of your fondness to Manhunt Daily blogger J. Harvey’s excellent description. We’re still recovering from fantasies about getting fucked senseless over Calza’s desk, all while he’s wearing nothing but a silver whistle. Ugh, too hot!
10. MAX LONDON (DEBUT): If the tenth place curse continues (see contestant number two Victor’s description), you can expect to see Max London in next week’s top five. Of course, if the curse continues, you shouldn’t expect to see him there for too long. Show some love for the gingers, and hope for the best.