We’re sorry to be so blunt with the title of this post. Some of you will consider it a self-fulfilling prophecy when, around this time next week, Benjamin Godfre is named the “sexiest man of the moment”. However, we don’t think it’s a stretch to say that he’ll snatch the spot from Marco… Even if Marco took in over 1000 votes on last week‘s countdown.
Yeah, needless to say, our previous round was tough for anyone not named “Marco”. There were a few unfortunate losses—Joseph Odorisio, Nicholas J. Massa, Travis Nicholson, Diego and Jessie Colter—but the fresh new faces on today’s charts should make their exits a little less painful.
For those of you who are just joining us, here’s how the game works! Each week, we’ll feature ten extremely sexy men to choose from. You can vote for up to two of these studs, and only the five with the highest amount of votes will move on to the next round. The remaining five slots will be filled the following week by men who you’ve suggested, as well as a handful of hotties selected by your favorite bloggers (that would be us).
To keep things interesting, each participant will be retired after ten weeks on the charts. They have the opportunity of returning in the future, provided that they produce another hot video, photo shoot or anything worthy of a Manhunt Daily post.
Now let’s forget about the rules for a second and focus on what really matters–who should be on top next week? You have until next Tuesday to pick your two favorite guys, so hop to it and make your vote count!
To view this week’s rankings and cast your vote, follow the JUMP:
In the newfound tradition of ten words or less…
1. MARCO (LW – 4, W4): Looks like he missed a spot! Wanna soap him down?
2. NICK STERLING (LW – 2, W3): Imagine sailing by and getting a glimpse of DAT ASS…
3. PAUL WAGNER (LW – 1, W3): Despite the classic ladies’ pinup pose, this one’s all man.
4. DANNY HARPER (LW – 3, W10, RETIRED): Kiss that ginger hole goodbye! This week, Danny’s been retired.
5. MARTIN PICHLER (LW – 10, W2): Come on, Martin! Take off those jeans and get comfortable.
6. CORENTIN GRUSSON (DEBUT): Pretend that soccer ball is YOUR FACE. Good times, eh?
8. SCOTT HERMAN (RETURN): There are newer pics of Scott Herman floating around, but…
9. KEELIN CHRISTOPHER (DEBUT): Pull ’em down lower! Damnit, Keelin. You’re such a tease.
10. BENJAMIN GODFRE (RETURN): As if he’ll stay in tenth place for very long!