2. The model’s name is Miguel, and the photographer’s name is Julian Pitti. Together, they’ve crafted a shoot that appeals to my cuddly side more than my “JIZZ ON THE FACE ALL THE TIME” side. Check out the whole thing at Homotography.
3. Sometimes I look at Gerard Butler and wonder why I find him attractive. It’s almost as if there’s something so wrong about him that it’s right? Whatever the case may be, In Touch magazine seems to agree with me, as noted in Boy Culture‘s “Homosexual Gourmand”.
5. THE SHADY BEAU‘s new model Benji caught my eye from the very first image (which wasn’t very difficult, considering the first image involved his bulge in a pair of tighty whities). He gives good face too!
7. I suspected there would be a day when I write about “Chord Overstreet wearing a jockstrap”, but I didn’t imagine it’d be anything like this… To find out what you’ve been missing by not watching Glee—because, really, nobody watches that show anymore—head on over to The Underwear Expert.
7. This Photoshopped image has been floating around on Tumblr, and I’d just like to go out on a limb and say that this is my ultimate wet dream. #potatogasm
8. The Sword does God’s work by spreading this mash-up of Rihanna‘s “Diamonds” performance from SNL and a gay porn threeway from Sean Cody. If you haven’t seen this yet, then you haven’t truly lived.